What shipping method is used?
- Within the United States all items are shipped USPS (Priority Mail)
- Packages shipped within the US are insured
- Items shipped internationally will be shipped First Class Mail International
What are the shipping fees?
- Shipping fees are based on the weight of the package and destination. The fee will be calculated at your checkout. Items may be combined in my standard shipping boxes.
What payments do we accept?
- Payments can be made directly with credit card through the website or with paypal.
- Both payment options are fast, safe and secure.
How are items packaged?
- Items are fully protected and packed safe and secure in standard shipping boxes.
When should your order arrive?
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days of completed transaction.
- Orders within the United States should allow 7-10 days.
- International orders may take up to 3 weeks.
- In case of back order customer will be notified within 48 hours.
What is the policy on returns?
- Returns are accepted in the original shipping material and in the original condition, at the customers expense, within 28 days.
- The purchase price excluding shipping fees will be refunded upon arrival of the item to my studio.
What reproduction method do I use?
- The Giclee print technology incorporates large gamut pigment based Archival Inks along with Archival Fine Art Paper.
- The result is a long lasting, fade resistant, true color matched print of excellent quality.
Thank You for shopping and please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will be happy to respond.